Human Performance Science is a specialist provider of services relating to the physical health and performance of a workforce. We represent the space between university research and industry practice.
Many workplaces are physically demanding. Workers need to have a base level of strength, endurance, cardiovascular fitness, agility, power, or a combination of these to be able to execute their duties in a safe and effective manner. Our expertise lies in analysing the physical demands of the workplace to determine exactly what fitness components are required. A quality scientific analysis has many benefits including:
- Reduced injury risk of the workforce;
- Improved functional fitness of the workforce;
- Increased physical productivity;
- Evidence-based strategies for return-to-work strategies;
- Evidence-based approaches to the development of physical selection tests;
- Job-suitable physical training programs; and
- Evidence-based rehabilitation strategies.